Nanomechanical Actuator for Nanoindenter
The Nanomechanics InForce actuators utilize patent-pending voice-coil force generation and capacitive displacement measurement to achieve the best dynamic range in the industry.
With 50mN of force, the InForce 50 enables a wide range of compressive, tensile and nanoindentation testing. The dynamic characteristics of the head mean that low-noise, stability and closed-loop control are inherent to the design, whether operating in quasi-static or dynamic modes.
- Displacement measurement: capacitive gauge
- Displacement range: 50 microns
- Displacement resolution (electronic): 0.02 nm
- Typical noise < 0.2 nm
- Load application: coil/magnet
- Maximum Load: 50 mN
- Load resolution: 3 nN
- Typical Noise < 200 nN
- Loading column mass: < 150mg
- Typical indenter normal stiffness: 80 N/m
- Damping coefficient: 0.05 N-s/m
- Typical resonant frequency: 140 Hz
Your shopping cart is empty!