FEATURES & APLICATIONS:
- Quality components made by American 3M, Allegro and Japanese NKK, Omron etc. are installed.
- Special enrolling position system enhances repeatability and accuracy of whole testing process .
- The optical system fulfills mostly needed requirements of hardness testing. It can also be used as a simple microscope with brightness adjusting mechanism.
- This machine has both functions of the Vickers hardness tester and Knoop hardness tester. It can be carried out from HV0.2 to HV5 hardness test through inputting the indentation diagonal length and the hardness value. In the end results are directly displayed.
- Industry standard LCD screen is supplied for high resolution display of hardness value, conversion hardness, testing method, test force, dwell time ,times of measurement, test process.
- Mini Printer for prompt printout of the times of measurement ,hardness value, average value, maximum value, minimum value, etc.
- Data may be saved on computer through RS232 to USB port. Software is supplied with the system.
- The machine shell is fabricated by the aluminum alloy.
- A long list of materials can be studied including steel, non-ferrous metals, metallic foils, hardened alloys, metallic sheets, carbonized, surface hardened layer, electroplated layer, coatings, chips, ceramics etc.
HV0.01, HV0.025, HV0.05, HV0.1, HV0.2, HV0.3, HV0.5, HV1, HV2
HRC, HRA, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HB
10g(0.098N), 25g(0.245N), 50g(0.49N), 100g(0.98N ), 200g(1.96N), 300g(2.94N), 500g (4.9N), 1000g(9.8N), error±1.0%
With national standards rectangular pyramid diamond indenter (pyramidal Angle136°±0.5°）
LCD Screen Size
Min. Measuring Unit
Hardness value range
The center of objective and indenter
Coincident accuracy error less than 1μm, objective center position adjustable
Maximum Height 85mm, Maximum Depth115mm
Size and Weight
Size：490*185*515mm（L*W*H）；Net weight :43kg
LED cold light source
Dim:100×100 mm, Max moving: 25×25mm
Test report in Word or Excel format, print through an external printer, saved indentation image as JPG/BMP or other format
GB/T4340, ASTM E-384, ISO/DIS 6507-2, JIS B-7734
Optional purchase Accessories
Hardness measurement system, Standard block, Knoop indenter, 15X digital eyepiece, Metallographic equipments
Micro Vickers Hardness Tester, Automatic Turret with Analysis System, HTVS-1A
- Product Code: HTVS-1A
- Quantity in Stock: Lead Time 2 - 3 Weeks
- Ex Tax: $950,000